LABOR COST FORECASTING MODEL
This computer program determines the economic impact of alternative salary and cost-of-living-adjustment schedules. Given various forecasts of manpower requirements, it can forecast increases in total trainmen and enginemen labor costs. This model can be driven by the Train Crew Consist Model.
- Direct requests to Director, Planning Support Group, Consolidated Rail Corporation.
Consolidated Rail Corporation1434 Six Penn Center Plaza
Philadelphia, PA United States 19104
- Publication Date: 1978-4-1
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Cost estimating; Estimates; Forecasting; Labor market; Locomotive engineers; Operating costs; Operations; Planning; Train crews; Trainmen
- Old TRIS Terms: Operations planning; Train crew requirements
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Freight Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174201
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM