CAR COST ANALYSIS PROGRAM
This computer program determines the costs of using a foreign, leased or repaired system car and determines the impact on the income statement of using leased car alternatives.
- Direct requests to Director, Planning Support Group, Consolidated Rail Corporation.
Consolidated Rail Corporation1434 Six Penn Center Plaza
Philadelphia, PA United States 19104
- Publication Date: 1978-4-1
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Automobile ownership; Car ownership (Railroads); Computer programs; Economic analysis; Fleet management; Freight cars; Leasing; Management; Operations; Planning; Railroad cars; Repairing
- Identifier Terms: APL (Programming language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Car repair; Fleet planning; Management planning; Operations planning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174199
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM