FINANCIAL PLANNING MODEL (FPM)
This computer program produces long-range financial statements based on budget inputs. It will perform analyses based on inflation rate sensitivity, rate increase sensitivity and interest rate sensitivity. The program is being expanded to incorporate volume variabilities and sensitivity to efficiency. FPM uses USRA-developed APL Data Organization Techniques (APLDOT).
- Direct requests to Director, Planning Support Group, Consolidated Rail Corporation.
Consolidated Rail Corporation1434 Six Penn Center Plaza
Philadelphia, PA United States 19104
- Publication Date: 1978-4-1
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Computer programs; Economic analysis; Finance; Inflation; Productivity; Rates
- Identifier Terms: APL (Programming language)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Financial management
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00174196
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Consolidated Rail Corporation
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: May 18 1978 12:00AM