IMPACT OF FARE COLLECTION ON BUS DESIGN
Tabulated data of mid-1977 transit fares in major U.S. metropolitan areas are presented. The cash base fare, base fare change, zone changes, student and senior citizen basefare are included in this presentation. A bibliography divided into two chapters is also included. Chapter 1 is devoted to United States documents and is arranged alphabetically by the company/organization which authored the document. Chapter 2 contains all International documents which are separated into sections alphabetically by country. Within these sections, the documents are arranged alphabetically by author.
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Aged; Bibliographies; Bus transportation; Design; Fares; Students
- Uncontrolled Terms: Zone
- Subject Areas: Design; Education and Training; Highways; Motor Carriers; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00173903
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 31 1978 12:00AM