INTERNATIONAL SHIPBORNE BARGE REGISTER. QUARTERLY REPORT
The Register lists the company-designated identification for barges specially constructed to be carried by LASH or SEABEE vessels together with data from the vessel registry, including the assigned official number. The publication is provided as a ready reference document for the identification of shipborne barges engaged in international trade, and to facilitate actions by shippers and carriers as well as government agencies concerned with shipping operations, including the U.S. Customs Service and the U.S. Coast Guard. The international barge register will be printed and distributed the first of each quarter from updated information supplied by the bargeship operators. Specific questions relating to the barges of individual companies appearing herein should be directed to the representative listed for each owning organization.
- For information, call (202) 377-2424.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Barge carriers; Barges; Directories
- Old TRIS Terms: Barge fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172853
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM