FDS SPECIFICATIONS OF LARGE AMERICAN OFFSHORE VESSELS. ANNUAL DIRECTORY
This book presents a list of the American fleet of large offshore service vessels in a quick-reference format. Included are vessels of over 165-ft overall length which are operated by American fleets in support of the offshore petroleum industry. Specifications are given for supply, tug/supply, platform supply, seismic survey, construction/diving support, well stimulation, and geophysical survey vessels. The data collected in this book are presented by fleet and alphabetically by vessel name within each fleet. Information on each vessel includes name, flag of registry, date of construction, length, continuous horsepower, and model and number of propulsion engines. Also covered are the vessel's clear deck area, fuel/potable water/drill water tankages, and dry bulk cargo capacity.
Fleet Data Service6362 Windswept, Suite 220
Houston, TX USA 77057
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo compartments; Directories; Fleet management; Offshore platforms; Offshore supply boats; Offshore support vessels; Statistics; Supply vessels; Survey vessels; Tug supply vessels
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo capacity; Fleet statistics
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172685
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Fleet Data Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM