WORLD SHIPPING YEAR BOOK 1977. SECOND REVISED EDITION
Covers a wide selection of the principal companies operation in the marine field throughout the world, plus data relating to the chief maritime countries and details of national and international organisations. Separate sections arranged alphabetically deal with shipowners; shipbuilders, repairers and engine builders; towage and salvage organisations; marine insurance companies; protection & indemnity associations; maritime countries; organisations-including IMCO and the classification societies- and associations; and shipping statistics.
- Published by the Financial Times in association with Fairplay International Shipping weekly.
Bracken House10 Cannon Street
London EC4P 4BY, England
Fairplay Publications, Limited1 Pudding Lane
London EC3R 8AA, England
- Publication Date: 1977-10
- TRT Terms: Automobile insurance; Directories; Foreign; International trade; Marine insurance; Shipping; Statistics; Water transportation
- Old TRIS Terms: Foreign maritime development; P and i insurance; Shipping industries; Shipping statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00172671
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Pergamon Press, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM