HANDBOOK OF MUNICIPAL ADMINISTRATION AND ENGINEERING
An overview of all the municipal engineering functions are presented. Street types and soil problems are discussed. Asphalt, concrete and other miscellaneous street maintenance practices are described. Urban bridges, buildings, water distribution, equipment and park maintenance activities are also included. Snow and ice control and refuse collection practices are described. Traffic control and street lighting, labor negotiations with municipal unions, and municipal service performance goals are presented.
McGraw-Hill, Incorporated330 West 42nd Street
New York, NY USA 10036
- Foster, W S
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Equipment maintenance; Labor unions; Level of service; Parks; Pavement maintenance; Refuse; Snow and ice control; Traffic control; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172448
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Monograph
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Apr 26 1978 12:00AM