ARAB SHIPPING (YEAR): A SEATRADE GUIDE. ANNUAL REPORT (ANALYSIS, FORECAST)
"Arab Shipping" is the first of a series of Seatrade Guides published exclusively for Seatrade subscribers to provide quick and reliable information on the world's major maritime markets. This volume combines information covering the twenty-one member states of the Arab League, hitherto only available by researching many different sources, with interpretive articles and the relevant statistics. The Guide reviews Arab involvement in oil and gas trading; shipbuilding and repair facilities in the Middle East; liner shipping and the extent of Arab involvement; port developments in the Arab world; Arab maritime training facilities and future requirements; growth of Arab fleets; dry cargo development; tanker development; vessels completed for Arab registration; Arab order book; shipping lines serving the Middle East; and freight conferences. Also included is a country-by-country summary of business information.
- For information, call (212) 422-6470.
Seatrade Publications LimitedFairfax House
Colchester CO1 1RJ, Essex, England
- Publication Date: 0
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Dry bulk cargo; Fleet management; Foreign; International trade; Liner shipping; Port operations; Ports; Shipbuilding; Shipping; Shipping conferences; Statistics; Tankers; Trade; Training programs; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Middle East
- Old TRIS Terms: Arab shipping; Conference operations; Dry cargo movements; Fleet statistics; Foreign maritime development; Shipping statistics; Tanker fleet statistics; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00172390
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Seatrade Publications Limited
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 29 1978 12:00AM