NOISE FROM AIRCRAFT IN DENMARK
Comparison of the methods for rating aircraft noise zones in Denmark, Sweden, Norway, West Germany, and Great Britain is made. An analysis is given of the complaints of aircraft noise around Kastrup airport 1967-1973. Aircraft noise zones around 29 airfields in Denmark are constructed. The result is that different environmental standards must be dealt with in rural areas and in urban areas.
Royal Technical University of DenmarkBuilding 115
2800 Lyngby, Denmark
- ANDERSEN, T
- Publication Date: 1976-9
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft noise; Environmental impacts; Rural areas; Urban areas
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment;
- Accession Number: 00170868
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM