SOUTH EAST AIRPORTS
This report is a response to the consultation document published in November 1975 by the Board of Trade, "Airport Strategy for Great Britain, part 1: The London Area". It concentrates upon the regional planning implications of the possibilities for the future development of the airports in the south east. It accepts that the throughput of passengers and cargo will increase but does not accept that existing airports should be extended. Alternatives should be sought within and outside the region.
Standing Conf on London and SE Regional Planning26 Old Queen Street
London SW1H 9HP, England
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Airport planning; Airports; Commodities; Development; Freight transportation; Regional planning; Travel demand
- Geographic Terms: United Kingdom
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Freight Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00170864
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM