PLAN FOR GENERAL AVIATION AIRFIELDS
FLYVEPLADSER FOR DEN MINDRE FLYVNING
The report investigates the number, distribution, capacity, facility and environmental problems of the present and future general aviation airfields in Denmark. The plan is to be used according to the New Country and Regional Planning Act. The plan is based on a doubling of the number of aircraft and aircraft operations in the next 10 years period. Today the number of small aircraft registered is 700, and 75 percent of the traffic with these aircraft is private and training traffic. The number of airfields today is about 110, with some noise problems. Better statistical informations are needed. Free right to establish new private airfields should be abandonned in the legislation.
- Publication Date: 1975-10
- Pagination: n.p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Aircraft operations; Airport capacity; Airport noise; Airport planning; Environmental impact analysis; Environmental impacts; Facilities; General aviation; Legislation; Small aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Environment; Law;
- Accession Number: 00170848
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: European Conference of Ministers of Transport
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 28 1978 12:00AM