RAIL, BUS, AND OTHER CARRIERS
The report contains a capacity and use survey and analysis of all rail, bus, pipeline, truck, river, and taxi forms of transportation in the Middle Georgia region. An inventory of all existing routes, mainlines, points of interchange, passenger and freight terminals and classification yards has been made and is included in this report. In addition, a general assessment is made of the potential development and overall impact of the proposed Ocmulgee River Barge Canal.
Middle Georgia Area Planning CommissionMacon, GA USA
- Publication Date: 1972-3
- Pagination: 182 p.
- TRT Terms: Bus lines; Classification yards; Commercial transportation; Common carriers; Evaluation; Interchanges; Intermodal terminals; Pipeline transportation; Railroad facilities; Railroad transportation; Recommendations; Regional planning; Routes; Taxicabs; Transportation; Trucks; Water transportation
- Geographic Terms: Georgia
- Old TRIS Terms: Rail facilities; Terminal facilities; Waterway transportation
- Subject Areas: Research; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00039370
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MGAPC-71-04 Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM