STUDY AND EVALUATION OF URBAN MASS TRANSPORTATION REGULATION AND REGULATORY BODIES. VOLUME II: APPENDICES
The report contains seven appendices to a study of transit regulation as a basic aspect of urban planning and decision-making. The appended material covers: (1) a bibliography of major data sources (including both public and private officials concerned with transit regulation who were interviewed), (2) the structure of transit regulation in selected metropolitan areas, (3) the legal basis for transit regulation, (4) innovations in urban transportation, (5) land development trends affecting transportation regulation, and (6) the contractor's statement of work completed under this project.
- See also Volume 1, PB-211077. Prepared in cooperation with Stanford Research Inst., Menlo Park, Calif., and Real Estate Research Corp., Washington, D.C.
Banks (RL) and Associates, IncorporatedWashington, DC USA
- Publication Date: 1972-5
- Pagination: 215 p.
- TRT Terms: Commuter service; Data collection; Development; Jurisprudence and judicial processes; Litigation; Passenger transportation; Public transit; Real estate development; Regulations; Reviews; Urban areas; Urban development
- Old TRIS Terms: Government regulations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00039367
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Contract Numbers: DOT-UT-65
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 9 1973 12:00AM