PROBLEMS OF CREEP AND SHRINKAGE IN CONCRETE. DOCUMENTS PREPARED BY THE TSNIIS FOR THE SECOND FEDERAL CONFERENCE
PROBLEMY POLZUCHESTI I USADKI BETONA--MATERIALY VTOROGO VSESOYUZNOGO SOVESCHANIYA, PODGOTOVLENNYE K PECHATI TSNIIS
The following papers were presented: Application of the creep theory in regulations governing the construction of prestressed concrete bridges, by V.A. Berg, E.N. Scherbakor and G.I. Kichigina; Design of prestressed concrete statically indeterminate structures under the effect of applied displacements, by Y.A.D. Livshits; Design of reinforced concrete slabs taking cracking and creep into account, by I.E. Prokopovich and A.F. Yaremenko; Computerized calculations of prestressed concrete statically indeterminate bridges taking concrete shrinkage and creep into account, by A.V. Krylov and A.L. Krylov and A.L. Tsejtlin; Application of the Monte Carlo Method to the design of prestressed concrete bridges taking concrete creep and shrinkage into account, by A.L. Tsestlin and A.V. Krylov; Redistribution of forces in statically indeterminate prestressed concrete structures subjected to long-term loading, by L.I. Borisova and L.A. Gurovaya; Taking Creep into account in the Analysis of Thermal Stresses in bridge foundations, by A.I. Tsimerinov; Calculation of a reinforced concrete pile subjected to simple horizontal stress taking account of soil and concrete creep, by A.A. Evin; Approximation and Forecast of curves describing the creep of concrete subjected to constant compressive stress, by E.N. Shcherbakov; The influence of creep on the long-term strength of concrete, by Y.U.V. Zajtsev; Influence of cycle compressive stresses on the strength, deformability and of cement quality on the shrinkage of mortar, by E.N. cycles, by K.S. Karapetyan; Influence of permanent tensile stress on the strength and deformability of concrete according to the scale effect, by K.S. Karapetyan and R.A. Kotikyan; Influence of the temperature of the aquecus medium on the strength and deformability of concrete, by O.I. Kvitsaridze and M.M. Kerelidze; Experimental study of reinforced concrete beams subjected to heavy long-term loads, by I.E. Prokopovich and V.I. Polvets; Experimental research on prestressed concrete beams subjected to long-term repetitive loading, by A.Y.A. Barashikov and N.M. Fedoseeva; Deflection of Reinforced concrete frames subjected to long-term graduated loads, by N.N. Kalyshenko and L.A. Murashko; Deformations of Reinforced concrete frames subjected to long-term transient loads, by L.A. Murashko and A.Y.A. Barashikov; Experimental study of the deflections of prestressed concrete beams subjected to long-term loading, by V.A. Edgenidze; The influence of some factors on the development of concrete shrinkage, by E.N. Shcherbakov and R. Mamazhanov; Phenomena specific to the shrinkage of concrete containing polymer admixtures and impregated with polymer, by G.S. Royak, V.L. Solntseva, and I.V. Granovskaya; Evaluation of the influence of some chamical and mineralogical characteristics of cement on concrete shrinkage, by E.N. Shcherloakov and F.P. Sybru.
- Kyrlov, A V
- TSEJTLIN, A L
- Publication Date: 1974
- Features: Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: v.p.
- TRT Terms: Beams; Bridge design; Bridges; Compression tests; Compressive strength; Concrete; Concrete bridges; Concrete construction; Concrete structures; Cracking; Creep; Design; Drill bits; Loads; Monte Carlo method; Physical distribution; Prestressed concrete; Reinforced concrete; Shrinkage; Structural design; Tension; Thermal stresses
- Uncontrolled Terms: Concrete cracking; Loading; Reinforced concrete beams; Tensile stress
- Old TRIS Terms: Concrete creep; Concrete shrinkage; Diametric compression tests; Diamond bits
- ITRD Terms: 4755: Concrete; 8525: Conference; 4732: Creep (mater); 4796: Prestressed concrete; 8559: Research report; 4743: Shrinkage; 6255: Test; 9078: Theory; 8123: USSR
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Design; Freight Transportation; Highways; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00173307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Transport and Road Research Laboratory (TRRL)
- Report/Paper Numbers: Mong Ser.
- Files: ITRD, TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM