LA MANOEUVRE DES NAVIRES
Statistical uses of manoeuvring test results for the purpose of defining manoeuvrability criteria and appreciating ship handling qualities are put forward. The manoeuvring problems in harbour vicinity, influence of human factor, and definition of controllability indices are presented.
- Inquiries for obtaining this report can also be made directly to your National Ship Research Institute.
Institut de Recherches de la Construction Navale47 rue Monceau
75008 Paris, France
- Nizery, B
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Harbors; Human factors engineering; Maneuverability; Maneuvering; Ship pilotage
- Old TRIS Terms: Harbor navigation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00179550
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Report/Paper Numbers: No. 3
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM