ECONOMIC IMPACT OF HIGHWAY SNOW AND ICE CONTROL--EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
This report provides a brief overview, conclusions, recommendations, and suggested implementation of the study. It is an executive summary and as such does not contain the detailed results of the original research conducted under the study. /FHWA/
- This report was sponsored by the National Pooled Fund Study.
Salt Lake City, UT USA 84104
- McBride, J C
- Publication Date: 1977-12
- Pagination: 11 p.
- TRT Terms: Economic impacts; Highway maintenance; Snow and ice control
- Subject Areas: Economics; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00179502
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-77- 97
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8580
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM