ICE ON RIVERS AND LAKES -- BIBLIOGRAPHIC ESSAY, 1977
A review of some of the more recent literature, mostly from the United States, Canada, and the Soviet Union, describing research, data collection, and investigations of ice on rivers and lakes.
- The bibliographies are Water Resources Investigations n 77-95. Also available from NTIS, PB-279528/4ST.
U.S. Geological SurveyF Street Between 18th and 19th Street, NW
Washington, DC 20244
- Ficke, E R
- Ficke, J F
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 173 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Geological surveying; Ice formations; Inland waterways; Lake ice; Lakes; Research; River ice; Rivers; Water resources
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00179437
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM