PROGRESS IN CARGO HANDLING--VOLUME 6
Proceedings, papers and discussions of the 12th Biennial Conference of the International Cargo Handling Co-ordination Association, Florence 12th-15th May 1975--291 pages. This Conference was divided into six working sessions covering Roll-on/Roll-off, Railway and Land Transport Functions in an Integrated Transport System, Bulk Cargo, Air Cargo, Barge Aboard Ship and Perishable Cargoes. This publication is priced at 5.50 pounds to members and 6.50 pounds to non-members.
International Cargo Handling Coordination AssnAbford House, 15 Wilton Road
London SW1V 1LX, England
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 291 p.
- TRT Terms: Barges; Bulk cargo handling; Integrated systems; Lashing; Rail marine interface; Roll on roll off ships
- Uncontrolled Terms: Integrated transportation systems
- Old TRIS Terms: Barges on board; Lash
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00179433
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Cargo Handling Coordination Assn
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM