TRANSPORTATION AND HANDLING OF MEAT AND MEAT PRODUCTS
The report of an international ICHCA study group set up in 1973 to examine this specialised transport area in view of the existing shortage of specific information on the handling of meat and meat products. The first copy of this publication is available free to Corporate members. Additional copies and those for Private and Library members are priced at 15 pounds and the price for non-members is 25 pounds.
International Cargo Handling Coordination AssnAbford House, 15 Wilton Road
London SW1V 1LX, England
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 52 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Chilled cargo; Container traffic; Containers; Frozen cargo; Meat; Refrigerated cargo; Refrigeration (Structures); Refrigeration systems; Stowage
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Construction; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00179428
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Cargo Handling Coordination Assn
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM