THE BOX ASHORE
The law of loss and damage and carrier liability (related mainly to USA) after the container reaches the land or before it leaves it. The first copy of this publication is available free of charge to Corporate members. Additional copies and those for private and Library members are priced at 1 pound and the price to non-members is 2 pounds.
International Cargo Handling Coordination AssnAbford House, 15 Wilton Road
London SW1V 1LX, England
- DIAMOND, A A
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Freight security; Liability; Liability insurance; Loss and damage; Prevention; Theft
- Old TRIS Terms: Loss prevention; Pilferage prevention
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Law; Marine Transportation; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00179427
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Cargo Handling Coordination Assn
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM