THE STOWING OF GOODS IN CONTAINERS AND ON FLATS
This is a practical illustrated guide to stowage, dealing with the theory behind stowing and including instructions on packing particular types of goods. A revised edition of this work is under preparation with publication expected in later 1978. The revised edition will include supplementary information on the stowing of heavy goods, especially steel products. This publication is priced at 3.25 pounds to members and 4.25 pounds to non-members. The price of the new edition has not yet been announced.
- This guide was written by the Swedish National Committee of ICHCA.
International Cargo Handling Coordination AssnAbford House, 15 Wilton Road
London SW1V 1LX, England
- Publication Date: 1974
- Pagination: 94 p.
- TRT Terms: Container traffic; Containerization; Containers; Packaging materials; Stowage
- Old TRIS Terms: Cargo stowage; Container shipping guide; Container stowage; Containerized cargo
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00179426
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Cargo Handling Coordination Assn
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM