TRANSPORT OF CITRUS FRUIT SPAIN-HOLLAND
This report, prepared by ICHCA Netherlands and presented at the Hamburg Biennial Conference in 1973 builds upon earlier work entitled "Citrus Fruit Transport & Handling" prepared for the Dutch Spanish joint meeting in Alicante in 1970. This latter study develops a transport model for the trade in an effort to simplify handling, storage marking and trade requirements. This publication is priced at 4.00 pounds to members and 5.50 pounds to non-members.
Society of Mining Engineers of AIME, TransactionsTrade News Ltd, Abford House, 15 Wilton Road
London, SW1V 1LX, England
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: Cargo handling; Containerized fruit; Containers; Fruits; Handling and storage; International trade; Marking materials; Mathematical models; Storage facilities; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation models
- Old TRIS Terms: Container marking
- Subject Areas: Terminals and Facilities; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00179425
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Society of Mining Engineers of AIME, Transactions
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM