RADIONAVIGATION JOURNAL 1977
The contents of this publication are: Loran-C Receiving sets--a description of functions, characterization and specification of currently available Loran-C receiving sets (13 pages); a listing of available Loran-C and Omega Charts (19); Loran-C/D Chain Data--Information on current and proposed worldwide Loran and other radionavigation chains (5); abstracts of recent Loran related papers published in journals and conferences (8); a list of names and addresses of Loran associated business (4); Constitution and by-laws of the Wild Goose Association (8); a list of members of the Wild Goose Association (5).
Wild Goose Association, Incorporated4 Townsend Road
Acton, MA United States 01720
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 79 p.
- TRT Terms: Charts; Loran; Loran C; Navigation computers; Omega navigation system; Radar receivers; Radio equipment; Radio navigation; Specifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer aided navigation; Loran charts; Loran receiver specifications; Omega navigation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00179401
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Wild Goose Association, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM