A COMPENDIUM OF UNDERWAY HULL VIBRATION DATA ON COMMERCIAL SHIPS OBTAINED SINCE 1959 IN THE U.S.A.
The results of full scale underway vibration trials, conducted according to the Code for Shipboard Hull Vibration Measurements published by the Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, is presented in the prescribed format for 16 commercial ships, indicating the vibration experienced at the hull stern and thrust bearing during incremental steady speeds and maneuvers.
Naval Ship Research and Development CenterWashington, DC USA
- HAGAN, A
- Publication Date: 1969
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 111 p.
- TRT Terms: Measurement; Ships; State of the art; Surveys; Vibration; Vibration control
- Old TRIS Terms: Vibration measurement; Vibration surveys
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00039322
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Maritime Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Test Data
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 10 1974 12:00AM