FIVE YEAR HIGHWAY CONSTRUCTION AND AIRPORT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
The Arizona Department of Transportation's 1979 Fiscal Five-Year Construction Program is presented in two parts. The highway construction program includes those projects under contract or advertised as of June 30, 1978 and fiscal year 1978 carry-over projects. The projects of the five year program are listed in order of priority within each fiscal year. The estimated amount for each project and reasons for the assigned priority are included. The airport development program includes carry over projects from fiscal year 1978, and a list of the 1978-1983 development programs. Airport and county project description and funding levels are included.
Arizona Department of Transportation206 South 17th Avenue
Phoenix, AZ United States 85007
- Publication Date: 1978-7
- Pagination: 62 p.
- TRT Terms: Airport planning; Airports; Development; Finance; Highways; Regional planning; States
- Old TRIS Terms: Airport development; State planning
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00179386
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Arizona Department of Transportation
- Files: TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Sep 27 1978 12:00AM