TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM MANAGEMENT ELEMENT OF THE RHODE ISLAND GROUND TRANSPORTATION PLAN, AND APPENDIX I
This report presents the short-range ground transportation development for the state of Rhode Island. The recommendations are based on an indepth analysis of existing statewide transportation conditions, and are consistent with other related Statewide Planning Program publications. It is designed to guide and assist the efforts of the state Department of Transportation and the Rhode Island Public Transit Authority to make efficient use of existing transportation resources through improved traffic engineering, public transportation, regulation, pricing, management, operations and other means not including new facilities, and to quality the state for federal financing under Urban Mass Transportation Administration and Federal Highway Administration programs. /Author/
- Work project No. FRC-IGA-091-07, Tasks 02058X and 05068X.
Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program265 Melrose Street
Providence, RI United States 02907
- Publication Date: 1977-11
- Features: Figures; Photos;
- Pagination: 413 p.
- TRT Terms: Ground transportation; Management; Prices; Public transit; Regulations; Traffic engineering; Transportation system management
- Uncontrolled Terms: Fund allocations
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00179363
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report Number 25
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Sep 27 1981 12:00AM