SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY OF WORLD LITERATURE ON ELECTRIC TRACTION FOR RAILROADS, 1970-1976
- Prepared for U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Research and Development, Washington, D.C.
Jet Propulsion LaboratoryCalifornia Institute of Technology, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA United States 91103
- Macie, T W
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesion; Bibliographies; Electric locomotives; Electric power; Electrical systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Power factor (Electricity); Propulsion; Railroad electrification; Railroad trains; Resistance (Mechanics); Specifications; Standards; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Europe; Japan
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Power factor; Train resistance
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00179289
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-77/42 Bibliog.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-AR-30006 Amend 5
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM