SELECTED BIBLIOGRAPHY OF WORLD LITERATURE ON ELECTRIC TRACTION FOR RAILROADS, 1970-1976
- Prepared for U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Research and Development, Washington, D.C.
Jet Propulsion LaboratoryCalifornia Institute of Technology, 4800 Oak Grove Drive
Pasadena, CA USA 91103
- Macie, T W
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 146 p.
- TRT Terms: Adhesion; Bibliographies; Electric locomotives; Electric power; Electrical systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Power factor (Electricity); Propulsion; Railroad electrification; Railroad trains; Resistance (Mechanics); Specifications; Standards; Technology
- Geographic Terms: Europe; Japan
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Power factor; Train resistance
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00179289
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-77/42 Bibliog.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-AR-30006 Amend 5
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM