RAILROAD ELECTROMAGNETIC COMPATIBILITY. VOLUME I. ELECTRIFICATION BIBLIOGRAPHY
In an effort to provide a single source of referable material concerning electromagnetic interference/electromagnetic compatibility (EMI/EMC) associated with railroad electrification, a special document was prepared for the Federal Railroad Administration. This bibliography is the result of that effort and contains numerous abstracts of mixed foreign and domestic material. The abstracts are compiled from previous published bibliographies on related subjects, with special attention given to the Railroad Research Information Service File. The material in this document is categorized into the following subject topics: Catenary System, Electrification, Power Transmission Line, Signalling and Telecommunication, Substation, Track Circuit, Traction Control System and Miscellaneous.
- Prepared for U.S. Department of Transportation, Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Research and Development, Washington, D.C. Project part of overall effort on railroad electromagnetic compatibility study-investigation according to research plan FRA/OR&D 77/44 addendum #1 dated September 1977. Volume II--Railroad Electromagnetic Compatibility; Assessment for Classification Yards and Electrification, FRA/ORD-77/77.II to be published.
Electromagnetic Compatibility Analysis CenterNorth Severn
Annapolis, MD United States 21402
- Young, J
- O'Neill, D
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Pagination: 122 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Catenaries (Railroads); Electric locomotives; Electric power conditioning; Electric substations; Electromagnetic interference; Railroad electrification; Signaling; Telecommunications; Track circuits; Transmission lines
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00179269
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FRA/ORD-77/77.I Final Rpt., ECAC-CR-78-009
- Contract Numbers: AR 74311
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM