MAXIMUM PERMISSIBLE VALUES FOR TRANSVERSE FORCES FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF TRACK DISPLACEMENT RISK. PROGRESS MADE IN RAILWAYS' RESULTS
A survey carried out among the Railways and a study of the existing documentation made it possible to state what research remained to be done to determine the maximum permissible values of transverse forces exerted by axles on the track, from the track displacement aspect. Basically this is a study of the influence of speed, distance between axles and duration of forces.
- Restrictions on the use of this document are contained in the explanatory material. UIC Cat. 40 N48.
International Union of RailwaysOffice of Research and Experiments
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Features: Appendices; Photos;
- Pagination: 80 p.
- TRT Terms: Axle load force; Deflection; Railroad tracks; Stresses; Train track dynamics
- Old TRIS Terms: Axle loadings; Question dt66 (C138/gt3); Track deflection; Track stress
- Subject Areas: Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00179267
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Report/Paper Numbers: DT 66 (C138/GT3)
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM