THE ECONOMICS OF HIGH-SPEED MARINE DIESEL ENGINES
The development and increased application of the high-speed diesel engine are reviewed. Engine design and performance are then considered, and engines from 10 major manufacturers are rated in terms of horsepower versus engine length and weight. Order from: NSFI as No. 14491.
- Presented at Europort 77, International Maritime Conference, Amsterdam, November 15-16, 1977.
Europort TentoonstellingenBZ, Waalhazen, Z.44
- Smith, R
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Design; Diesel engines; Economic analysis; High speed vehicles; Performance
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel design; Diesel performance; High speed diesels
- Subject Areas: Design; Economics; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00179256
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM