DIAGNOSTIC APPROACH TO ENGINE FAULTS AND ITS APPLICATION IN PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE
The paper describes a diagnostic system which was developed by "Mak/Germany" for an assessment of the operational state of an engine installation including its auxiliary and monitoring equipment. The instrumentation and methods of data evaluation are elucidated and it is explained how this diagnostic system can be integrated into an overall conception of preventive maintenance. Order from: NSFI as No. 14526.
- Presented at Europort 77, International Maritime Conference, "Propulsion Machinery For Increased Ship Efficiency", Amsterdam, November 15-16, 1977.
Europort TentoonstellingenBZ, Waalhazen, Z.44
- Entiedt, W
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 9 p.
- TRT Terms: Data collection; Diesel engines; Engines; Installation; Machinery; Monitoring; Preventive maintenance; Vehicle operations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Condition monitoring
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel monitoring; Diesel operation; Engine monitoring
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00179234
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM