LNG PROJECTS: CARRIER AND PLANT COSTS
This part outlines capital and operating costs of LNG carriers and the capital costs of onshore plant and equipment. The costs are representative of the general specifications of carriers in service or on order for delivery in the late 1970s and early 1980s; the freight costs are calculated on the basis of a carrier ordered in 1977 and delivered in 1981 and with an operational life of 20 years. Order from: BSRA as No. 48,409.
- From the LNG Review 1977, Part 5.
Energy Economics Research LimitedGuildgate House, The Terrace
Wokingham, Berkshire RG11 1BP, England
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Costs; Economic analysis; Economics; Freight traffic; Liquefied gases; Liquefied natural gas; Operating costs; Rates; Tankers
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis; Freight rates
- Old TRIS Terms: Capitalized costs; Lng economics
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Freight Transportation; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00179225
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 19 1978 12:00AM