RECOMMENDATIONS FOR NORTHEAST CORRIDOR TRANSPORTATION VOLUME 3. APPENDICES
Volume 3 contains descriptions of methodology and detailed results of the Northeast Corridor's air and highway systems analysis and general environmental forecasts through 1985.
- See also Volume 1, PB-205 241, and Volume 2, PB-205 242.
Department of TransportationOffice of Systems Analysis and Information, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Miller, M
- Cheslow, M
- Ebersole, N T
- Gerba, J
- Igo, D J
- Publication Date: 1971-9
- Pagination: 217 p.
- Volume: 3
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airports; Environment; Highway transportation; Intercity transportation; Methodology; Passenger service; Passenger transportation; Recommendations; Regional planning; Statistical analysis; Surveys; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Environmental surveys
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Research; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00039300
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM