RECOMMENDATIONS FOR NORTHEAST CORRIDOR TRANSPORTATION. MAIN REPORT. VOLUME 2
Volume 2 includes discussions of the Northeast Corridor's population growth patterns and the region's transportation system, an evaluation methodology, descriptions of interim and long term alternative systems, and a comparative analysis of the alternatives as to their technological feasibility, economic costs and benefits and environmental impacts for the years 1975 and 1985.
- See also Volume 1, PB-205 241 and Volume 3, PB-205 243.
Department of TransportationOffice of Systems Analysis and Information, 1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Miller, M
- Cheslow, M
- Ebersole, N T
- Gerba, J
- Igo, D J
- Publication Date: 1971-9
- Pagination: 316 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Benefit cost analysis; Demographics; Economic forecasting; Environmental engineering; Feasibility analysis; Highway transportation; Intercity transportation; Passenger service; Passenger transportation; Problem solving; Programming (Planning); Rapid transit; Recommendations; Regional planning; Systems engineering; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railroads
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Economics; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00039299
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM