14TH ANNUAL RAILROAD ENGINEERING CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS, "R&D AND RAILROADING: 1977"
This report constitutes the proceedings of the three day railroad engineering conference held at the University of Southern Colorado on October 18-20, 1977. Conference papers were presented from the Federal Railroad Administration, Office of Research and Development, the railroad industry, and the Association of American Railroads. Generally, the papers covered a review of the R&D activities in the railroad industry during 1977. A tour of the Transportation Test Center Facilities was also included.
- Record URL:
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1978-3
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Features: Appendices; Figures; Tables;
- Pagination: 418 p.
- TRT Terms: Development; Industry structure; Research; Research and educational facilities; Research projects; Safety
- Identifier Terms: Association of American Railroads; Transportation Technology Center; U.S. Federal Railroad Administration
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development; Research programs
- Old TRIS Terms: Research facilities
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Railroads; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00178950
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Railroad Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM