RAIL PASSENGER STATISTICS IN THE NORTHEAST CORRIDOR 1970
The report displays 1970 rail passenger traffic statistics for the New York-Boston and New York-Washington routes for both conventional rail service and the Metroliner and Turbotrain Demonstrations. Traffic volumes for each origin-destination link and each route segment within the Corridor are given. Monthly breakdowns are provided for traffic within the New York-Washington and New York-Boston corridors and for traffic between these cities as origin-destination pairs. Equivalent statistics for 1969 are offered as background information.
- See also report dated Mar 70, PB-209 504, and PB-209 506.
Office of High Speed Ground TransportationNortheast Corridor Transportation Project
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1971-2
- Pagination: 14 p.
- TRT Terms: Classification; Passenger service; Passenger transportation; Rapid transit; Reviews; Statistical analysis; Statistics; Traffic; Turbotrains
- Identifier Terms: Metroliner (Express train)
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Periodic variations; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039289
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM