LIVESTOCK TRUCKING INFORMATION CLEARINGHOUSE: A CASE STUDY OF TRANS-FAX
This report analyzes and evaluates the economic costs and benefits of establishing and operating a regional clearinghouse system, which provides information regarding availability of truck transport capacity in relationship to cattle and general livestock transport needs.
Trans-Fax, IncorporatedP.O. Box 1588, 1001 Lincoln Street
Denver, CO United States 80203
- Knox, P L
- Crawford, R H
- Publication Date: 1976-5
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Agricultural exemption; Benefit cost analysis; Economics; Freight transportation; Livestock; Motor carriers; Traffic managers; Trucking; Utilization
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capacity; Shippers
- Old TRIS Terms: Livestock transportation
- Subject Areas: Economics; Freight Transportation; Highways; Motor Carriers; Railroads; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00178795
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Highway Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: FHWA-RD-78- 79 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FH-11-8747
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Aug 27 1978 12:00AM