RAIL PASSENGER STATISTICS IN THE NORTHEAST CORRIDOR 1971
The report presents 1971 ridership and frequency data covering rail passenger traffic on the New York-Washington Metroliner Demonstration route and on the New York-Boston Turbo Demonstration route. Comparative traffic data for 1969 and 1970 are offered as background.
- See also report dated Feb 71, PB-209 505.
Office of High Speed Ground TransportationNortheast Corridor Transportation Project
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1972-2
- Pagination: 18 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternatives analysis; Monthly; Passenger service; Passenger transportation; Rapid transit; Reports; Rolling stock; Statistical analysis; Statistics; Traffic; Turbotrains
- Identifier Terms: Metroliner (Express train)
- Uncontrolled Terms: Capacity
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Periodic variations; Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039280
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Annual Rpt
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM