STUDIES IN TRAVEL DEMAND. VOLUME V
Contents: Estimation and testing in long-range demand models (An abstract model approach to the demand for travel, Relative shares model, Estimation of the behavioral model, Tests and comparisons on demand models); Time-series analysis (An empirical study of the fluctuations in passenger traffic, The time patterns of train passenger traffic in the Northeast Corridor, A regression analysis of hourly traffic patterns in the Northeast Corridor).
- See also Volume 4, PB-185 003.
Mathematica IncorporatedPrinceton, NJ United States
- Pinton, M R
- Publication Date: 1969-3
- Pagination: 288 p.
- Volume: 5
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Mathematical models; Mathematical prediction; Passenger trains; Passenger vehicles; Population; Railroads; Statistics; Traffic; Transportation; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Wages
- Uncontrolled Terms: Traffic patterns
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00039274
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-3-0009
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM