GRAIN AND RAIL IN WESTERN CANADA
This is a statistical appendix to the two preceding volumes which report the conclusions of research on evaluation of grain transportation and handling systems in western Canada. An inventory of branch lines in the region; revenues and losses associated with grain traffic; volume of grain traffic; elevator activity and receipts; and similar data are presented.
- Report of the Grain Handling and Transportation Commission, Government of Canada. See also Volume 2, RRIS 24 172636; Bulletin 7802.
Ministry of Supply and Services, CanadaPrinting and Publishing
Ottawa, ONo K1A 0S9, Canada
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: Tables;
- Pagination: 92 p.
- Volume: 3
- TRT Terms: Abandonment; Agricultural products; Branch lines; Deficits; Freight traffic; Grain; Loading and unloading; Railroad traffic; Revenues; Statistics; Traffic density
- Uncontrolled Terms: Grain trade
- Geographic Terms: Canada
- Old TRIS Terms: Agricultural traffic; Light density lines
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Finance; Freight Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00178553
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ministry of Supply and Services, Canada
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM