COMPUTER AIDED PRODUCTION OF SIGNALLING CONTROL TABLES. ADVANCE REPORT
Outlines the development of control tables and describes the operation of a computer program named "DAISIE" (Design Aid for Signal Engineers) which has been produced to assist in their compilation. The use of the program is described and possible areas of further development are indicated.
Institution of Railway Signal EngineersLondon, England
- Brown, V
- Haberlin, A H
- Publication Date: 1978-3-1
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Design; Information processing; Traffic signal control systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Design criteria
- Old TRIS Terms: Signal systems
- Subject Areas: Design; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00178432
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM