END EFFECTS IN SLENDER-SHIP THEORY
The paper includes discussion of several slender-ship end effects that arise in steady-forward-motion and/or unsteady-motion problems. Emphasis is placed on physical concepts and their mathematical modelling. Order from: NSFI as No. 14416.
- From the Symposium on Applied Mathematics dedicated to the later Prof. Dr. R. Timman, Delft, The Netherlands, 11-13 January 1978. (Hermans, AJ and Oosterveld, MWC, editors)
Delft University Press11 Mijnbouwplein
- Ogilvie, T F
- Publication Date: 1978
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 21 p.
- TRT Terms: Bow waves; Mathematical models; Ship motion; Thinness
- Old TRIS Terms: Slender bodies
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00178375
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Johns Hopkins University Press
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM