SELECTION OF PROPULSION MACHINERY
The future demand for world sea-going transportation is discussed, and the results of a study, showing the forecast of new building orders up to 1982 are presented. Proposed medium-speed installations for a number of selected ship types are given. Finally the developments and service results with the "Stork-Werkspoor" diesel engines are discussed. Order from: NSFI as No. 14376.
- Presented at the Europort 77, International Maritime Conference, Amsterdam, November 15-16, 1977.
Europort TentoonstellingenBZ, Waalhazen, Z.44
- Wesselo, J H
- Neut, L J
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 16 p.
- TRT Terms: Diesel engines; Electric power plants; Market surveys; Propulsion; Shipbuilding; Vehicle power plants
- Old TRIS Terms: Diesel propulsion; Market studies; Medium speed diesels; Power plant selection; Propulsion machinery
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00178366
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM