CONTROL SYSTEM OF PRODUCTION PROCESSES IN PLATE AND ASSEMBLY SHOPS IN SHIPYARDS
A description of the theoretical bases of the production control systems is given. Some main topics dealt with are the problem of control cycle, the development of a modern production control system, the control procedure in shipyard conditions and the model of production process in an integrated hull workshop. Description of the simulation model of an integrated hull workshop is presented with a discussion on more detailed assumptions for the simulated model and the general functioning principal of work stations. Debugging of the simulation program is also described. The conclusions refer to the further development of the subject and to the development and utilisation of simulation methods in an integrated hull-prefabrication shop. Order from: BSRA as No. 48,352.
- This paper is based upon the Author's doctorate dissertation which was translated and expanded to form the present work.
Chalmers University of Technology, SwedenDepartment of Applied Mechanics/CHARMEC
- Jettmar, J
- Publication Date: 1977-6
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 86 p.
- TRT Terms: Hulls; Production control; Productivity; Shipbuilding; Shipyards; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull assembly
- Subject Areas: Construction; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00178305
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM