AIR TRAFFIC AND AIRWAY FACILITIES
This handbook describes the mission of the Associate Administrator for air traffic and airway facilities, the mission of the air traffic service and the airways facilities service. Information is also included on the total number of air traffic control specialist, region-wide distribution of the various positions, operation of the traffic control system, key aviation facilities (present-future), plant and equipment, control towers, enroute traffic control centers, enroute automation, air traffic control systems command center, flight service stations and number of facilities.
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1977-1
- Pagination: 12 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air traffic controllers; Airport control towers; Automation; Enroute traffic control; Equipment; Flight service stations
- Old TRIS Terms: Control tower cabs; Enroute traffic control system
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00178255
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Federal Aviation Administration
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM