A CRITICAL TECHNICAL REVIEW OF SIX ADDITIONAL HAZARD ASSESSMENT MODELS
This report presents a critical, technical review of six simulation models currently being used in connection with the following U.S. Coast Guard research programs: the Vulnerability Model, a simulation system for assessing damage resulting from spills of hazardous chemicals; and CHRIS, the Chemical Hazards Response Information Systems.
- The U.S. Coast Guard's Research and Development Technical Representative for the work performed herein was Dr. M.C. Parnarouskis.
Enviro Control, IncorporatedOne Central Plaza, 11300 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD United States 20852
- Rausch, A H
- Kumar, R M
- Lynch, C J
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical spills; Fog dispersal; Hazard evaluation; Hazardous chemicals; Information systems; Loss and damage; Simulation; Spills (Pollution); Vapors
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage assessment
- Old TRIS Terms: Chemical hazards information systems; Hazardous chemical spills; Hazardous chemicals information systems; Simulated chemical spills; Vapor cloud dispersion
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00178120
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Coast Guard
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG-D-54-77 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM