A CRITICAL TECHNICAL REVIEW OF SIX ADDITIONAL HAZARD ASSESSMENT MODELS
This report presents a critical, technical review of six simulation models currently being used in connection with the following U.S. Coast Guard research programs: the Vulnerability Model, a simulation system for assessing damage resulting from spills of hazardous chemicals; and CHRIS, the Chemical Hazards Response Information Systems.
- The U.S. Coast Guard's Research and Development Technical Representative for the work performed herein was Dr. M.C. Parnarouskis.
Enviro Control, IncorporatedOne Central Plaza, 11300 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD USA 20852
- Rausch, A H
- Kumar, R M
- Lynch, C J
- Publication Date: 1977-3
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 202 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical spills; Fog dispersal; Hazard evaluation; Hazardous chemicals; Information systems; Loss and damage; Simulation; Spills (Pollution); Vapors
- Uncontrolled Terms: Damage assessment
- Old TRIS Terms: Chemical hazards information systems; Hazardous chemical spills; Hazardous chemicals information systems; Simulated chemical spills; Vapor cloud dispersion
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00178120
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: United States Coast Guard
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG-D-54-77 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM