PROCEEDINGS OF THE IEEE NATIONAL AEROSPACE AND ELECTRONICS CONFERENCE -- NAECON '77
This symposium of 190 papers, 28 abstracts and 3 mini-courses covers the following topics: Design to cost/life cycle costing; Operational Simulation in Laboratory Testing; Flight Control; Airborne E/O Imaging Technology; Aerospace Power System Developments; Software Compatible Avionics Processors; Technology In Medicine; Global Positioning System User Equipment; Pointing, Tracking and Stabilization; Advances in Devices for Aerospace Systems; Avionics Digital Systems; Tactical Guided Missiles; Higher Order Language (HOL) Airborne Communications Systems; Signal and Sensor Progressing; Power Conditioning Electronics; High Capacity Memories; Fire Control Technology; Navigation; Digital Systems and Microprocessors; Airborne Radar; Laser Gyro Technology; Navigational Technology; and Data Processing for Communications. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- IEEE Proceeding of the National Aerospace Electron Conference, NAECON '77, Dayton, Ohio, May 17-19, 1977.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 1369 p.
- TRT Terms: Aerospace engineering; Avionics; Communication systems; Computer programs; Digital computers; Electric power transmission; Electronic equipment; Flight control systems; Global Positioning System; Guided missiles; Information processing; Laboratory tests; Lasers; Life cycle costing; Medicine; Microprocessors; Navigation; Radar; Simulation; Tracking systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Airborne; Tracking
- Old TRIS Terms: Airborne e/o imaging; Digital systems; Electronic systems; Fire control; Power systems
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Energy; Finance; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00177439
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: 77CH1203-9 NAECON Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM