POWER PLANT RELIABILITY
Proceedings includes 18 papers which discuss aircraft engine reliability from the following four aspects: reliability of current civil and military engines as experienced by their users; civil and military authorities' plans to promote improved reliability in future engines; what manufacturers are doing to improve reliability through design and testing programs; and the role that engine monitoring and diagnostics is taking in minimizing the impact of engine unreliability for both civil and military users. The papers give insight into major causes for engine unreliability and show the need for comprehensive data feedback to manufacturers. Selected papers are indexed separately.
- AGARD Conf Proceeding, Power Plant Reliability, paper presented at the Meeting of AGARD Propulsion and Engineering Panel, 49th, The Hague, Netherlands, 31 March-1 April 1977.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1977-8
- Pagination: 230 p.
- Issue Number: 215
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Civil aircraft; Electric power plants; Engines; Military aircraft; Monitoring; Reliability; Testing; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft engines
- Old TRIS Terms: Engine design
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00177438
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM