COMPUTER AIDED DESIGN: POSSIBILITIES, NECESSITIES AND APPLICATIONS IN THE DESIGN PROCESS
The report includes 2 papers aimed at defining the present possibilities, needs, and applications of computer-aided design process.
- AGARD Rep N662, Paper presented at the 45th Structure and Materials Panel Meeting, Voss, Norway, September 1977.
Advisory Group Aerospace Research and Development7 Rue Ancelle
92 Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 32 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Computer aided design; Vehicle design
- Uncontrolled Terms: Aircraft design
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Design; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00177426
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 29 1978 12:00AM